Part – A
- List the range of Database Applications.
- What is cardinality?
- Define specialization and generalization.
- What are integrity constraints?
- Define Client / Server Architecture.
- Give syntax and example for a view.
- Discuss about QBE.
- What is OLE?
- What is consistency?
- How to do backup for databases?
Part – B
- Describe the IS Development and SDLC in detail.
- Explain the advantages of DBMS over traditional file processing system.
- Briefly discuss about E-P model.
- Discuss in detail about Enhanced E-R model, with supertype, subtype hierarchies and constraints.
- With the help of examples discuss about I NF, II NF and III NF.
- Explain about the various Relational Algebra Operators with examples.
- Write notes on Aggregate function and processing multiple tables in SQL.
- What are procedures ? Give example.
- Discuss about Building Client Applications.
- Write notes on ActiveX controls and Embedded SQL.
- Give an overview of Distributed databases.
- Describe the role of a Database Administrator with his functions.
- Explain about DBMS selection and Implementation.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or