Part – A
- What is IS development?
- What is Relationship?
- What is Cardinality?
- List out any two database applications.
- List out any two database approaches.
- What is Generalization?
- What is disjointness?
- What is super type?
- List any two business rules.
- What is 2NF?
- What is view?
- What is TCL?
- What is Null Value?
- What is Natural Join?
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Give one QBE example.
- What is Distributed database?
- What is commit protocol?
- What is client application?
- What is database server?
- What is a repository?
- What is evaluation modes?
- What is DBA?
- What is DBMS feature requirements?
- Write Insert Command Syntax.
Part – B
- Define the following terms:
- Entity set
- Explain three schema Architecture.
- Define a Normal form. List the various Normal forms.
- Explain Integrity Constraints in detail.
- List and explain the fundamental operations of the Relational — algebra.
- Explain briefly about triggers in active databases.
- Define VBA. Explain Active X Controls.
- Explain concurrency and commit protocol.
- What is role of data and explain database Administrator ?
- Explain the database feature availability and performance.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or