Part – A
- What is cardinality?
- Define database approach?
- What are integrity constraints?
- Define generalization with an example.
- Give syntax and example for a view.
- Define Triggers.
- Discuss about QBE.
- Define data replication.
- What is consistency?
- What is modeling?
Part – B
- Describe the IS development and SDLC in detail.
- Explain the advantages of DBMS.
- Explain the traditional file processing systems.
- Discuss in detail about enhanced E-R model, with super type, subtype hierarchies and constraints.
- Explain relational model. Explain 1NF and 2NF in detail.
- Define middleware. What are procedures of give example?
- List out aggregate functions and explain three-tier architecture.
- Define partitioning transparency.
- Discuss about building client applications.
- Give an over view of distributed databases
- Explain about DBMS selection and implementation.
- Explain about managing data quality and dictionary and repositories.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or