Part – A
- What is traditional file processing systems?
- List out database management system advantages.
- Explain specialization.
- What is the difference between primary key and candidate key?
- What are DML commands?
- What is trigger?
- Define active X control.
- What is Concurrency?
- What is database administrator?
- List evaluation models.
Part – B
- Explain E-R model with an example.
- Explain about database development process.
- Explain the transforming EER diagrams into relations
- What is normalization and explain 1NF and 2NF?
- Explain DDL commands with syntax’s and examples.
- Explain TCL and explain client / server architecture.
- Explain concurrency and commit protocol.
- Explain COM and Active X controls.
- Explain controlling concurrent access.
- Explain managing data security.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or