Part – A
- What is disadvantage of DBMS?
- Explain SDLC?
- Explain generalization.
- What is the difference between super key and foreign key?
- What is client / server architecture?
- What is SQL?
- What is COM?
- Define embedded SQL.
- List implementation issues involved in embedded SQL.
- What is modeling?
Part – B
- Explain traditional file processing system.
- Explain development and SDLC.
- Explain integrity constraints with an example.
- What is normalization? Explain 2NF and 3NF.
- Explain three-tire architecture in detail.
- Explain middle wave security issues.
- Explain database servers and data replication.
- Explain embedded SQL and active x controls.
- Explain DBMS selection and implementation.
- Explain DBMS functions and capabilities.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or