Part – A
- List out the advantages of the DBMS.
- What is database analysis?
- Define super type and specialization.
- What are business rules?
- Define middle ware.
- Give syntax and example for a inserting.
- What is OLE?
- Define concurrency.
- How to do backup for databases?
- What is security?
Part – B
- Briefly discuss about E-R model.
- Explain the following terms:
- Explain SDLC in detail.
- Explain architecture and three-tired architecture.
- What is normalization? Explain 3NF in detail.
- Explain integrity constraints? Define disjointness.
- Explain about the various relational algebra operators with example.
- Explain client / serves architectures. Define database in SQL?
- Discuss on Active X controls and embedded SQL.
- Explain the following terms
- Data replication
- Describe the role of a database administrator with functions.
- Explain about DBMS functions and capabilities.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or