Part – A
- Differentiate between analog signals and digital signals.
- What are different transmission modes?
- Differentiate between error correction and detection.
- What is modem? Where it can be used?
- Differentiate between circuit switching packet switching.
- What is the purpose of Network layer?
- List X.25 layers.
- What is Broadband ISDN?
- What is the purpose of gateway?
- What is meant by encryption?
Part – B
- Describe in detail about OSI layered architecture.
- Describe about any 4 digital – digital encoding techniques.
- Describe about unguided media.
- Explain about:
- Types of errors
- Write short note on:
- Sliding – window protocol
- Write about token bus.
- Describe about ATM protocol architecture.
- Write about ISDN.
- Explain about distance – vector routing algorithm.
- Describe about application layer.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or