Part – A
- List different components of data communication
- Mention the responsibilities of the transport layer in the internet model.
- What are the basic categories of application for optical fiber?
- Define FDM and TDM.
- Mention the most common techniques for error control.
- Differentiate between circuit switching and packet switching.
- Write the all fields of frame format.
- Write any 3 design goals of ATM.
- Draw a diagram for a repeater connecting two segments of a LAN.
- What is the purpose of application layer?
Part – B
- Write in detail about standard’s organizations.
- Write in detail about synchronous and asynchronous serial transmission.
- Write notes on analog and digital signals.
- Write notes on signal element Vs data element.
- Explain in detail about frequency – division multiplexing and synchronous time division multiplexing.
- Write notes on :
- EIA – 530
- Describe about bit oriented protocols
- Write short notes Ethernet
- Explain about the following :
- Switched multimega bit data services.
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)
- Explain in detail about STS multiplexing. 10
- Define ISDN? Explain in detail about its services and history.
- Write notes on routing algorithms.
- Write notes on Routers
- Describe in detail about TCP/IP.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or