Part – A
- Differentiate between synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- What are different transmission impairments that are effecting the channel?
- Draw the signal for bit stream 01101001 using Manchester encoding.
- What is meant by pipelining?
- Brief about circuit switching.
- Differentiate between go-back-N and selective-reject.
- List different ISDN services.
- Differentiate between 1-persistent CSMA and p-persistent CSMA protocol.
- Brief about repeaters, bridges.
- What is Encryption/Decryption?
Part – B
- Explain in detail about PCM encoding technique.
- Discuss in detail about OSI Architecture.
- A bit stream 10011101 is transmitted using standard CRC method. The generator polynomial is x3+1. Show that the actual bit string are transmitted.
- Explain about sliding window protocol.
- Describe about guided media.
- Write about token bus and its frame format.
- Write about two different error control techniques.
- Describe in detail about ATM.
- Describe about ISDN layers.
- Write about transport layer.
- Write about link-state routing algorithms.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or