Part – A
- Why standards are required in communication?
- List different topologies in networks.
- What is meant by pipelining?
- List different types of errors.
- Differentiate between circuit switching and packet switching.
- What is meant by hamming distance?
- Differentiate between Aloha and slotted aloha.
- Differentiate between synchronous and asynchronous transmission.
- (i)What are ISDN services?
- (j)What is the by pose of session layer?
Part – B
- Discuss about any 3 digital to digital encoding.
- Explain about OSI layers.
- Write about different guided media.
- Write about multiplexing and telephone system.
- Write about token ring and its frame format.
- Write about different error-control techniques.
- Explain about ISDN.
- Discuss about ATM architecture.
- Write about different routing algorithm.
- Write about TCP/IP.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or