Part – A
- Explain the process of Analog to digital conversion
- List the categories of networks
- Define Modem
- Differentiate between guided media and unguided media
- Write about token bus
- Discuss error control
- List the services of ISDN
- Write short note on X.25
- What are routers?
- Define gateway
Part – B
- Give the description of OSI model.
- Discuss about various fights with examples.
- Explain about interface standards and EIA-530.
- Discuss about error detection and error correction.
- What are data link protocols? Explain.
- Write about project 802, and Ethernet.
- What is frame relay? Explain it in detail.
- Describe the design goals and protocol architecture of ATM.
- Explain the following:
- Write about IEEE 802.6 and SMDS.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or