Part – A
- List different layers in OSI model.
- Write Manchester encoding given binary string 01001010011.
- Discuss multiplexing.
- What is the difference between error detection and collection.
- What is meant by Piggy backing?
- What is CSMA/CD?
- List different services of ISDN.
- Give layers in SONET.
- Write short note on bridge.
- What is purpose of transport layers?
Part – B
- Write short note on protocols and standards.
- Describe about OSI layered architecture with functions of each layer.
- Write short notes on :
- Differential Manchester encoding
- Write about different guided media.
- Write short note on :
- EIA – 449
- PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)
- Write in detail about different flow-control techniques.
- Explain about following :
- Packet switching
- Token RING
- Explain in detail about X.25 protocol.
- Discuss about ATM architecture.
- Write about TCP/IP.
- Write about networking and internet working devices.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or