Part – A
- Define protocol.
- Write notes on different transmission modes.
- What do you mean by Unguided media.
- List different types of Errors.
- Define Line discipline.
- Differentiate between token ring and token ring.
- What is ISDN?
- Describe the SONET frame format.
- What is a Repeater.
- Write a short note on routing Algorithm.
Part – B
- Write a short notes on Network Topology.
- Describe the OSI layered Architecture and functions of each layer.
- Discuss in detail about different Digital-to-Digital data encoding schemes.
- Explain about multiplexing and types of multiplexing in detail.
- Discuss about CRC and Error correction codes.
- Explain about selective reject and stop and wait ARQ with examples.
- Discuss about circuit switching and packet switching in detail.
- Explain about X.25, its layers and protocol’s.
- Discuss about ATM, its design goals, topology and protocol architecture.
- Explain about presentation layer and application layer’s of OSI and related issues.
- Give an overview of TCP and its frame format.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or