Part – A
- Define data communication
- Differentiate between LAN and WAN
- Explain DTE
- Define Bit stuffing
- Explain Asynchronous protocols
- Define Token Bus
- What is a broad band ISDN?
- What are different ATM Switches?
- Explain in brief about Bridges.
- List the layers of TCP / IP
Part – B
- Define Topology.
- Explain different topologies with merits and demerits.
- Explain about various Data Encoding Schemes with suitable example.
- Explain about types of errors and detection of errors.
- Explain FDM multiplexing time domain Freq-Domain.
- Explain the categories of flow control.
- Discuss in detail about IEEE 8021 and FDDI.
- Define ISDN. Explain different services in ISDN.
- Explain multiplexing STS Frames.
- Explain TELNET.
- Describe the link state routing algorithm
- What are the aspects of Reliable delivery at Transport layer?
- Explain in brief about Routers.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or