Part – A
- Write short notes on Builder tool.
- What are called as Reusable components? Discuss.
- What is the statement used to access the values stored in the Data base.
- Write short notes on RMI.
- What is the use of method class.forName( )
- Discuss briefly about Servlets.
- Write notes on JAR five formats.
- What are Digital Certificates?
- Explain how to invoke JVM.
- Briefly discuss about JNI CALL.
Part – B
- Discuss the steps involved in writing a Bean.
- Explain about Bean Customization and Bean Persistence.
- List and Explain the advantages of RMI Server programs.
- Discuss in detail about JDBC and write a program to connect to the data base and Display the values from a table.
- Explain the life cycles of a Servlets.
- Discuss with example about interacting with clients using servlets.
- Write notes on Java Server pages.
- Briefly discuss about Servlet runner utility.
- Describe the security process with secure code and file exchange by examples.
- Write notes on:
- Digital signatures
- Granting permissions
- Explain with an example about integrating java and native programs.
- Discuss about manipulating objects and array’s using Reflection API.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or