Part – A
- What is Bean Box?
- List the properties of Java Beans.
- How to establish connection with database using JDBC?
- Write short notes on RMI.
- What is the purpose of servlets?
- Write notes on Servlet request and Servlet response.
- What is digital signature?
- What are JAR files?
- Define JNI.
- Explain about invoking JVM.
Part – B
- Discuss about the constrained properties of Java Beans in detail with example.
- Explain about bean customization and bean persistence.
- Explain about RMI in detail with example.
- Discuss about JDBC and its usage with an example.
- Explain the life cycle of Servlet and interacting with clients using servlets.
- Explain about:
- Servlet Runner Utility.
- Java Server Pages.
- Discuss about controlling applets and controlling applications with examples.
- Discuss about secure code and file exchange.
- Write notes on generating and verifying signatures.
- Discuss about manipulating objects, working with arrays using reflection API.
- Explain the steps in writing a Java program with native methods with an example.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or